Friday 21 May 2010

I can't sleep so I'm writing

I spoke to my Dad about my concerns over graduation. He said that there is no way he is missing it and he doens't care if he gets ill. He is going to be there because he is so proud of me and wants to see this. Please God keep him safe [or at least make all the sick students get stuck in a traffic jam or something]. I went for a job interview yesterday. It was my first one and they offered me the job. My Dad was very happy and proud. This made me very very happy too :)... I like it went Dad is happy and looking forward to things. It gives him a spring in his step. Although he still won't buy me a new car...lol...I keep reading in the paper about people having to fight for cancer treatments. This makes me sick. The only reason it's not offered is because of money. How can you put a price tag on someone's life?!! how would these people feel if it was someone that they loved??? People just don't think. They need to place themselves in the other person's shoes before looking at the £'s in the bank. I was thinking today about what would I like to invent; i don't know why. I thought that I would invent a time machine that would take me to the day asbestos and its properties were discovered: and id kick that person's ass! [and i'd get them to invent a safer alternative]. If an alternative was not possible and asbesos had to still be used: i'd time travel to the time and person that discovered its risks and how dangerous it is, and yet still chose to ignore this and make people work with it...then id punch them in the face break both of their arms and legs and sit them in a pitch black room full of spiders and other creepy crawleys. [I was going to stick them in a room full of asbestos and make them breathe it all in: but I actually wouldn't wish mesothelioma on anyone, so I had to think of something less extreme but still horrendous]. This has made me think about other products that we use and the harm that it may be doing to us. Microwaves for example: it just isn't a natural thing! abd mobile phones: there has got to be damage happening there. I just wish that people would be honest and not try to cover up the harmful effects of things :'(.....
I'm going back to uni tomorrow. it's been four years and I honestly never thought that at the end of four years we would be facing this. I have no idea of what we have in store for us. I just hope and pray that everything will work out good. Love you Dad xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment